https://express.adobe.com/video/ALgqAgl8hMvxR

RE CREATE A PHOTO

PRINT AN IMAGE IN WOOD

DIGITAL COLLAGE BASED ON A THEME

HEAD SHOTS FOR THEATER STUDENTS 

ALBUM COVER DESIGN

ME AND MYSELF

FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY

POERTY AND YOUR PHOTGRAPHY

MAGAZINE COVER

GEORGIA O’KEEFE ILLUSTRATION

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE COVER REVIEW

National Geographic 843

I like this one because it shows that underwater photography exists

National Geographic 815

I like this one because it has a deeper meaning and is dedicated towards a president that was sadly killed.

National Geographic 830

I love the moment that was captured when taking this pic.

YOUR ARTIST STATEMENT

SELF PORTRAIT ILLUSTRATION

CULTURAL IDENTITY PHOTOGRAPHS

EMOTION SERIES

BODY, SHAPE, FORM TRIPTYCH

MULTIPLE EXPOSURE WITH FLASH AND SLOW SHUTTER SPEED

DIPTYCH IMAGE

MOTION BLUR

CREATE A WORK IN THE STYLE OF  OF WASSILY KANDINSKY

FILL FLASH

HDR PHOTOGRAPHY

I like how the picture turned out with the many different colors. I didn’t like how the picture wasn’t as focused as I wanted. I think it is because of the branch in the pic. I think the camera focused too much on the branch. The way the branch looks did come out cool in my opinion. The different color cars looks pretty cool too because it makes the color pop. The clouds I found were perfect for the pic because its not too much but not too little. I personally am not a fan of HDR photography; mainly because it looks like its been edited a lot. It seems unrealistic which I really don’t like. The clouds in the pictures often look out of place and just don’t fit the picture.

BOOKFACE

LIGHT PAINTING PORTRAITS

5 New Photographs or Composites shot in Lightroom Camera and edited with Lightroom Mobil

The Kissing Booth

MY FAVORITE TEACHER 

Mr. Davis is my favorite teacher for many reasons. For one he makes it his job to have everyone strive to be the best they can. He also loves to answer our questions about random topics. Those conversations last from 5 minutes to the whole period. I also have a lot in common with him so we get along well.

The way he lives is also so cool to me. He lives in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. His YouTube channel talking about what he does in the wild and how he makes his bows. It inspires me to do something like that in the future.

$10,000 Photography Shopping Spree

My list is :
– $6,099 Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens
– $2,699.00 Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (Body Only)
– $499.00 Canon ET-120W II Lens Hood for EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
– $6.95 Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
– $150 Ruggard EDC-30L Electronic Dry Cabinet (30L)
– $100 Oben ACM-2400L 4-Section Aluminum Self-Standing Monopod with Mini-Legs
– $7 Canon RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
$9564
These all would help me be an amazing sports photographer. The monopod is a must because Im shooting sports. I chose the best possible lens in my price range. I added the hood onto it to help get even better photos. The dust cap to keep my lens clean. Same for the body cap. I added the cabinet because why not.

Social and Political Issues in Art

I feel the way I do because my brother is a police officer. No one has opened up my eyes to this I did it on my own just looking around and reading stuff. I have heard other people say that blue lives don’t matter because they don’t exist. My art isn’t meant to offend anyone just bring awareness to police officers. People may be offended because that’s how people are and people always have something to say.

Double Color Exposures

SCREENPRINT ON AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHES

PHOTOMONTAGE: WHERE YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS

I see myself becoming a police officer in the future. It was a dream of mine ever since I was a little boy. With my brother recently becoming a police officer it has inspired me to become one even more. He is a big inspiration to me.

I put two of my all time favorite cars. I put a Lexus LFA, the one in the driveway because its my favorite sounding cars ever made .It sounds like an f1 car and that just made me fall in love with it. The other car is a car that me and my dad have always loved.

The house itself is pop smokes house and I like the look of it because it has the little Mexican theme. The roof is personally my favorite. I added a picture of pop smoke to show his house. The color is so perfect I can’t see me living in a different colored house.

STUDIO PORTRAITS WITH STROBES AND GELS

BLOCK PRINTING

25 PHOTOS EDITED IN LIGHTROOM

PHOTO MONTAGE LIKE DAVID HOCKNEY

LOW KEY LIGHTING PORTRAIT OR STILL LIFE

Collage

Mirror Image

Man & Nature

Shallow Depth of Field Photos

Image Projection

Camera Experiences